weekend things for being a bit crafty, some fun baking and of course, shopping!
* Welcome to this weeks Sunday Edition! A weekly roundup of links, products, books, diy’s, articles and other things I’m loving which I think you’ll like too. So take a little time out this weekend, grab a snack, relax and enjoy perusing these latest finds. *
* * * *
Hello friends and welcome to another Sunday Edition! Finally. Haha, it’s been a little while since I’ve done one of these roundups but here is the latest now. There’s a bit of everything – a cute DIY project, a recipe, an interesting article about finding purpose and a bit of shopping too, of course! I hope you enjoy these weekend things!
- Elly & Grace – Christian message shirts that uplift and inspire! These shirts are so cute and each highlights an uplifting message from Scripture. Not only do these shirts inspire us (and others) with messages, a portion of every purchase goes to help sponsor children through Compassion International. Check these cute shirts out!
- Valentino Embellished Pumps – on the flip side of those pretty shirts above, are these lovely Valentino embellished pumps! I love the colour of the shoe and everyone knows I love a bit of sparkle, which these shoes have in the form of sequinned flowers. If anyone can afford these……send them my way? 😛
- Tassel Bookmarks – I always need bookmarks but can never seem to find any, so this is the perfect DIY for me! Plus the tassels are so cute. It’s a simple and handy DIY! (blog.potterybarn.com)
- Travel Blogs To Follow – follow along with these travel bloggers and instagrammers for some awesome travel adventures. Escape without leaving the comfort of your own home!
- Pomegranate Cake – this just looks so delicious and I definitely plan on making this in the very near future. I love the pomegranate infused icing – that pink colour is just so lovely! If anyone makes this share your results with me so I can see please! (www.afroditeskitchen.com)
- 10 Questions About Your Purpose – a set of 10 questions to help you live your purpose right where you are. Really interesting and thought provoking and entirely appropriate at this moment! (read why here). (www.simplicityavenue.com)
Enjoy your Sunday and the week ahead (let’s hope that sunshine comes back out!)
Until next time lovelies!