chic weekend travel sunday edition.
* Welcome to this weeks Sunday Edition! A weekly roundup of links, products, books, diy’s, articles and other things I’m loving which I think you’ll like too. So take a little time out this weekend, grab a snack, relax and enjoy perusing these latest finds. *
* * * *
This week’s Sunday Edition has been inspired by my own little weekend getaway. In the lead up I was looking at so many inspiration pictures, looking at cute travel products and drooling over others fantastic getaway locations (namely Nantucket and New York!) So here I’ve gathered my absolutely favourite links, photos, inspo, etc from my chic weekend travel ‘research’ *ahem, Pinterest browsing*. Enjoy!
- Girls Getaways – an awesome travel service dedicated solely to the girls weekend! Jen, the founder, understands the importance of girl bonding time and sets out to create unique, fun and memorable holidays. The next time you need to plan an epic girls weekend trip, bridal shower getaway or birthday trip overseas check out Girls Getaway!
- Nantucket Snapshots – New York may have my heart but Nantucket is my spiritual home. I LOVE that island and can’t wait to go back there. These beautiful snapshots from the island are giving me serious travel envy. Nantucket is a gorgeous and fun place. (thecollegeprepster.com)
- Instax Mini 8 – this cute little polaroid camera is perfect to take along on a weekend trip (or any trip really). It’s small, light and a ton of fun. I really love mine and have taken it each time I travel. Afterwards all the polaroids go in an album so I can easily look back on some of my favourite holiday memories.
- Travel With Anxiety – I recently wrote a post about this topic but I like to read how others deal with it as well. It’s always good to see another perspective and perhaps gain some new ideas or tips to help! (travelonthebrain.net)
- Delsey Chatelet Suitcase – perhaps the prettiest luggage I’ve come across so far! Delsey is a reputable brand that’s been around since the 1940’s in Paris. Their luggage is gorgeous but also strong, durable and just oh-so-perfect for any kind of travel!
- Packing Organisation – I’m a chaotic packer (and an overpacker!) so I love reading how others organise their luggage and other travel essentials. Julia from Gal Meets Glam is a seasoned traveller and definitely has worked out a great system for keeping everything together! (galmeetsglam.com)
Enjoy your Sunday lovelies!