beautiful things Sunday edition, your weekly roundup of inspiration!
* Welcome to this weeks Sunday Edition! A weekly roundup of links, products, books, diy’s, articles and other things I’m loving which I think you’ll like too. So take a little time out this weekend, grab a snack, relax and enjoy perusing these latest finds. *
* * * *
What a week! Lots of things happened, the worst being our little doggy being struck down by a mysterious illness. So she’s been in and out of the vets and very, very sick. My whole family and friends are all hoping for a good outcome. Our puppy is one of the family so it would be so heartbreaking to lose her.
In light of this, I have been surrounding myself with beautiful things this week and below are my top six. There is a lot of floral elements and pink!
- Man’s Best Friend (and other cute animals.) – Who doesn’t love looking at beautiful and totally adorable furry friends?! I’ve been missing my puppy while she’s been very sick and staying at the vets all week so I’ve been making up for her absence by looking at all the lovely puppy pictures and pinning loads of cute fluffy things!
- The Time-Traveling Fashionista – this series (3 books total) is about a girl who is able to travel to different eras by putting on clothes from that time. I love the concept! The books are beautifully illustrated and a nice easy read. They are books for younger girls but I still love them! (Bianca Turetsky)
- Lavender Earl Grey Latte – something a little different to your regular coffee, chocolate, tea, etc. Lavender is quite calming and soothing. Not to mention one of the best scents (in my opinion anyway). This is a great beverage to have before bed. (Stay Alive & Cooking)
- Dainty Dress Diaries – I am so in love with this Instagram account! Catherine, the creator of Dainty Dress Diaries, has such a sweet personal style and her account really reflects that; it’s so beautiful to look at! She posts pictures of her adorable house, style inspiration, lots of flowers, DIY’s and pretty things. She also discusses her dealings with anxiety too. (Dainty Dress Diaries)
- Pretty Pink Heeled Sandals – I know it’s still Winter but I can’t resist looking at these pretty heels and dreaming of warmer weather! The colour is beautiful and I just know they’d go with so many things. (ASOS)
- Floral Arrangement – Loving all the beautiful flower arrangements from Stone House Creative. Each bouquet is so dreamy and gorgeous and inspiring. Kind of makes me want to think about applying to do a floristry course. Or just fill my house with more blooms! (Stone House Creative)
Enjoy your Sunday lovelies!